12-Step Program - (for social media and to advertise in your live parties)
Are you addicted to jewelry? We have a 12 step program for you.
The most successful people in Paparazzi tend to do these things...
1. Be a product of the product - Wear the jewelry and talk about the business.
a. Have business cards with you at all times.
b. When someone compliments you, say “thank you, I sell it, you should friend me on Facebook and join my VIP group. I sell it right on my wall.” Try to get their contact info. (Try to establish a long term contact - develop a repeat customer)
2. Carry a bling bag. Have jewelry on you ready to sell!!!!
3. Order inventory – new jewelry all the time!
4. Stay active – party your first week!
5. Go live with new inventory at least once a week - hold a drawing for sharing.
a. Be consistent - same day and time every week
b. Ask them to Friend or follow, and share (GAIN NEW CUSTOMERS)
c. Use drawing slips to gather information (or google checkout form)
6. Book parties - basket parties, home parties, vendor events... collect info using lead slips or google checkout forms
7. Review the leads and FOLLOW UP within 72 hours - talk about the benefits and your personal experience, ask them to set a date for their party - tell them the hostess rewards - or ask them to join (whichever applies) (If they book a party go back to step 3 - order, post, etc..)
8. If they decide to join, add them to groups, share information, coach them a successful launch party/ kit opening party and get them to go live with their starter kit. Send them to the getting started list and then to these 12 steps. Refer them to the getting started and party checklists in the back office. Go through the leadership worksheet and recommend the habits of success.
9. Create and build a VIP group - post pieces that are still available from LIVE parties, album sales, build relationships, etc
10. Order a variety of inventory - not just your own style
11. Attraction marketing - post, be positive, friend people, brand yourself - people join you, not your company.
12. Be a good Sponsor (see below)
Being a good sponsor
• Add them to groups, share information, coach them through a successful launch party/ kit opening party and get them to go live with their starter kit. Send them to the getting started list and then to these 12 steps.
• Encourage them to GO LIVE with their starter kit. And then to keep doing it!
• Don't overwhelm them
• Check in with them regularly
• Teach them different types of parties and ways to sell
• Keep following up, encouraging them, building the relationship.
• Use the checklists and worksheets in the back office
• Recognize team members for ranking up and everything else - sales, etc...
• Check activity - let them know if they aren't active
• Get people active in the first week of the month
• Post challenges in your groups
Getting started (these are 1 time things)
• Read the policies and procedures
• Buy business cards
• Set up square and PayPal
• Go live with your starter kit - get people to friend and share
• Set up a business page and VIP group
• Join the groups and read the info in the files